Saturday, May 9, 2009

Update

Just got back into civilization so thought I'd give a quick update. I was only able to do 2 of the 5 days of this years Scottish Ultra. The race was shortened from 6 days to 5 this year because of horrendous weather all week. Was feeling physically great but wasn't prepared for the wet, windy, cold, shite weather. My kit wasn't appropriate for the conditions. I was wearing umbrella pants and a rain jacket I was given for free as a promo for "Snickers". Had a great week though as I was still able to be involved with the race and continued along the route helping out. I will post a proper update when I get back home. ( I'm at heathrow at the moment.) Thanks to all who have supported me. I WILL definitely continue to do ultra running and feel that I have unfinished business. I think I''ll need to prepare a bit more if I do a cold one though. Will go for hotter climates!
Photos & stuff to come in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment